[openssl-project] FW: [TLS] WGLC for draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Tue May 8 16:44:50 UTC 2018

tls13secretstest was originally based on these vectors:

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/master/test/tls13secretstest.c

However, because we were moving faster with updating the vectors to
match all the latest changes to the secrets calculations in the main
spec, and because it's a major pain to update the test to match the
latest vectors, I have not kept up-to-date with the latest version.
Instead we swapped to self-generated vectors. It should still be
possible to swap back to the official vectors though now things have
settled down.

Matt