Beta1 PR deadline

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Fri Sep 11 11:07:48 UTC 2020

For a more accurate and timely public overview over the current state of the blockers,
it might be helpful to manage them via the 3.0.0  milestone

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/milestone/15

Some of the tickets listed below were already associated to the milestone, the others
were added by me now.

Just a suggestion.

Matthias