[openssl-users] Using Openssl for eCOS platform

Devadas kk devadas.kk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:55:33 UTC 2016

Hi,
 Best way to do is to modify e_os.h header file.
 This file has to do with OS specific changes.

 Something like

 #ifdef ECOS
  #define getpid ecos_task_id_fn
#endif

 ecos_task_id_fn is a placed holder, find out actual function name to get
process ID.
 GetThreadID is the function in NETWARE.
Regards,
Devadas