[openssl-users] (Probably) Silly Application Programming Question

Judson Wilson wilson.judson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 03:19:44 UTC 2016

I think what you want might be found in the book "Network Security with
OpenSSL" from the year 2002, and the same code snippit can be found here:

http://www.cs.odu.edu/~cs772/ssl/c-examples/NSopenssl/common.c

look for "post_connection_check".

This is just something I remember from reading. I have no experience with
it.