[openssl-users] X509 subject public key id-RSASSA-PSS

weber at infotech.de weber at infotech.de
Tue Jun 27 21:30:09 UTC 2017

Am 27.06.2017 um 14:18 schrieb Salz, Rich via openssl-users:

> 1.0.2 does not have full RSA-PSS support; you can’t use it.

Thanks Rich, in my case it works, because we partially do the
verification (and algo selection) work externally.
We just need to access the public key which is rsa in both cases.

Does your response mean, that RSA-PSS meanhile _is_ fully supported in
1.1.0?
Any estimations about how much work has to be done for adopting the
newer version?

Thanks
-- Christian