new algorithms

openssl at foocrypt.net openssl at foocrypt.net
Tue Apr 9 00:57:47 UTC 2019

HI Giovanni

Depending on the country you are located in, you may need to check the current status of your countries regulatory legislation regarding encryption technologies.

Participating countries : https://www.wassenaar.org/participating-states/ <https://www.wassenaar.org/participating-states/> [ contacts ] & encryption is listed under Dual List Technologies : https://www.wassenaar.org/ <https://www.wassenaar.org/> is always a good place to start before drilling into your own locations specific regulations on encryption technologies.

All the best mate and hoping your invention prospers.

--

Regards,

Mark A. Lane

© Mark A. Lane 1980 - 2019, All Rights Reserved.
© FooCrypt 1980 - 2019, All Rights Reserved.
© FooCrypt, A Tale of Cynical Cyclical Encryption. 1980 - 2019, All Rights Reserved.
© Cryptopocalypse 1980 - 2019, All Rights Reserved.