Format and standard for CSR

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Aug 28 21:48:41 UTC 2019

CSR is an object in a container that goes over a 'wire'.   Sometimes the
wire is very small (BT4) so the container needs to be tightly designed.

It should be a standard, not something totally off the wall.  Well I
could do it in CBOR, and probably will at some point, but for now
something more common in PKIX world should work.

Mangle it, stuff it down the wire, de-mangle it and use it.  For now I
am referencing RFC 2986.

What do you suggest.  Please reference documents that can be referenced
in the document.

Thanks