OpenSSL 3.0.0 on Solaris SPARC64

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Sat Sep 11 14:10:13 UTC 2021

Merely an FYI that all seems to be working well. There are a few tests
that fail and they are the same ones I saw in the beta releases.

I can follow up with details later but for now I am curious what the
directory "lib/engines-3" is for ?  I get that as an empty directory
and my configuration was :

    ./Configure solaris64-sparcv9-cc no-asm --prefix=/opt/bw shared
no-engine -DPEDANTIC

So the no-engine may just mean I get an empty directory result ?

beta # /opt/bw/bin/openssl version
OpenSSL 3.0.0 7 sep 2021 (Library: OpenSSL 3.0.0 7 sep 2021)
beta #

Looks fine and with a slight adjustment to the Makefile I do not get
that annoying lib/64 directory.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC