X509_STORE lookup question

Chris Bare chris.bare at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 17:47:50 UTC 2023

Thanks for the reply. the X509_OBJECT used to return data only has room for
1 certificate.
Are you saying the verification routine will call get_cert_by_subject again
if the first one returned fails?
I don't think I've seen that behavior. Even if it did, how would the lookup
routine know this is the nth call, vs a new one?

Or when you said "should" did you mean that would be a better solution, but
the current code does not do that?

--
Chris Bare