Which RSA Key Exchange or/and RSA Signature algorithms do Openssl 1.1.1 use for ciphers AES256-GCM-SHA384 and ECDHE-RSA-CAMELLIA128-SHA256? Thanks.

Ma Zhenhua mazhh at outlook.com
Tue Aug 15 18:47:36 UTC 2023

Hi Team,

I know that both key exchange and authenticate methods of AES256-GCM-SHA384 is RSA, the authentication method of ECDHE-RSA-CAMELLIA128-SHA256 is RSA.

I'm using 1_1_1_stable branch and would like to figure out which RSA key exchange or/and RSA signature algorithm 1_1_1_stable is using for ciphers AES256-GCM-SHA384 and ECDHE-RSA-CAMELLIA128-SHA256. Thanks in advance.

■RSA Key Exchange
RSA-KEM
RSA-OAEP
RSA-PKCS#1 v1.5
RSA(raw RSA, a raw RSA encryption method that does not perform padding processing)

■RSA Signature
RSA-PSS