Support required for SRP API's replacement

Prajeed Chathuar prajeed.chathuar at microfocus.com
Tue May 30 23:50:22 UTC 2023

Dear Support team,

We are using openssl SRP API's extensively for one of the products in our company. In the recent task of upgrading the openssl library from OpenSSL_1.0.2zg  to OPENSSL_3.0.0 we encountered many build errors, as the SRP API's has been deprecated in 3.0.0 release of OPENSSL.

We couldn't find any alternative for these API's from the openssl documentation.

I will be great if OPENSSL team can provide an InSite on how to replace the deprecated SRP API's in our project.

Thanks in advance for the support.

Regards
Prajeed