32-bit OpenSSL binary found in Suprema BioStar 2 door access system

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming teo.en.ming at protonmail.com
Sat Mar 9 13:58:43 UTC 2024

Subject: 32-bit OpenSSL binary found in Suprema BioStar 2 door access system

Good day from Singapore,

On 7 March 2024 Thursday, when I was installing new self-signed SSL certificate for the door access system for a law firm in Singapore, I notice that Suprema BioStar 2 also has 32-bit OpenSSL binary.

The path is:

C:\Program Files\BioStar 2(x64)\ta\OpenSSL-Win32\bin

I am wondering if I can install 64-bit OpenSSL binary from another packager. Will there be any conflict?

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com
GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.