[ech] looking for comments on my current APIs for ECH

Stephen Farrell stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Dec 20 20:50:03 UTC 2022

Hiya,

On 20/12/2022 17:17, Salz, Rich wrote:
> I won't be able to look at this until later in the month.

That's fine, there's no rush. (I'm assuming nothing much will
happen 'till after the holidays anyway - anything between now
and then is a bonus.)

> Can you get folks from the major forks to participate? I'd reach out
> to David Benjamin and Bob Beck

I sent David a note about this list. I don't have visibility
to see if he subscribed.

> and see if they're interested or can
> make a recommendation. Speaking for QuicTLS (which apparently isn't
> considered a major fork:) we'll just pick up whatever OpenSSL does.
> But it would be great if OpenSSL, BoringSSL, and LibreSSL could
> agree.

When I next get around to integrating with the latest curl,
I plan to try make ECH work with boring as well, just to see
how that looks.

Cheers,
S.