[ech] ECH PR reviews...

Kurt Roeckx kurt at roeckx.be
Mon Dec 11 12:47:30 UTC 2023

I haven't looked at the PR, but if you have time, it would be nice that you could look at fuzzing. One option for that is disabling the encryption in a fuzz build so that the normal fuzzers can reach the new functions. That would be done based on the FUZZING_BUILD_MODE_UNSAFE_FOR_PRODUCTION define.

Kurt