Forthcoming OpenSSL Releases

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Tue Sep 10 16:16:50 UTC 2019

On 03/09/2019 17:19, Matt Caswell wrote:
> The OpenSSL project team would like to announce the forthcoming release
> of OpenSSL versions 1.1.1d, 1.1.0l and 1.0.2t.
>
> These releases will be made available on 10th September 2019 between
> approximately 1200-1600 UTC.
>
> These are security fix releases. The highest severity security issue fixed by
> these releases is rated as LOW.
>
> Please note that this is expected to be the last release of 1.1.0 before it goes
> out of support on 11th September 2019.

We have encountered some technical problems pushing these releases onto the
website today. Until those are resolved the release tarballs are not visible via
the standard links.

The releases are temporarily available at this non-standard location:

https://www.openssl.org/source/?

You can download them directly from there until such time as we fix the website.
We will send out the normal release announcements as soon as everything is
working normally again.

Regards