OpenSSL seeks feedback on draft mission & values statement

Hugo Landau hlandau at openssl.org
Fri Mar 31 09:20:08 UTC 2023

OpenSSL has produced a new draft mission & values statement. Once
finalised, we intend to realign all activities of the project to ensure
they reflect our agreed mission and values. Before doing so however, we
would like to obtain feedback on this statement from the public, to
ensure it represents all of our communities.

By offering us your feedback, you will help us to ensure the OpenSSL
project is run in a way that reflects the values of all of our users.

Please ensure you submit your feedback by 14th April 2023.

For further information on the draft mission & values statement and
details on how to submit feedback, please see:

https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2023/03/31/mission/