Upcoming Webinar: Writing a TLS Client

Kajal Sapkota kajal at openssl.org
Tue Apr 16 05:37:52 UTC 2024

We are pleased to announce our upcoming webinar, Writing a TLS Client.

In this webinar we will cover writing a simple TLS client using the
OpenSSL APIs. The webinar will cover how to write an application that
connects to a server and securely exchanges data using TLS using the
OpenSSL API.
At the end of the webinar we will host a Q&A session, giving you the
opportunity to have your questions answered by OpenSSL developers.

Event Details