Upcoming Webinar: Getting Started with QUIC and OpenSSL

Kajal Sapkota kajal at openssl.org
Tue May 21 17:45:28 UTC 2024

**

*Hi All,*

*

We are pleased to announce our upcoming webinar, Getting Started with
QUIC and OpenSSL.

In this brief yet comprehensive session, we'll dive into the basics of
QUIC and guide you through implementing a simple client using the QUIC
OpenSSL API. By the end of this webinar, you'll have a solid grasp of
creating a client application that connects to a server and receives
data. Our demo client may be straightforward, but it serves as the
perfect playground to explore and observe the QUIC protocol in action.

Event Details

  *

    Date: May 30, 2024

  *

    Time: 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

  *

    Location: Online (Zoom)
    <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/1317163125615/WN_qOKhMmZ3T5WJQafLFuS6Wg>

How to Register

To register for the webinar, click here
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/1317163125615/WN_qOKhMmZ3T5WJQafLFuS6Wg>,
fill in your details, and you will receive a confirmation email with all
the information you will need to join us on the day of the event. You
will need to register in order to be able to attend the webinar.

*