[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #3623] faulting module ssleay32.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00010c8b.

Vijendra Boopathy via RT rt at openssl.org
Mon Dec 8 13:46:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

The exact error which i faced in Event log are given below.

Faulting application name: aeagent.exe, version:0.0.0.0, time
stamp:0x53e1f20f
Faulting module name: SSLEAY32.dll, version:0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x405a2628
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00010c8b
Faulting process id : 0x1bc0

What is that mean??
I googled with this error,
firefox faced the same error and they gave workaround was replace the
latest version of dll.
I did the same but no use..

Please tell what i want to do??

--