[openssl-dev] License compatibility: OpenSSL and Apache v2

Andrey Kulikov amdeich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:42:29 UTC 2014

This is something I would like to be contributed to OpenSSL.
Sure, I'm talking about new engine and new files.

And I agree that using the same license as OpenSSL itself would be the best
solution.
But, if for some reasons licensing of it will be possible under Apache v2
only - what issues could it cause?