[openssl-dev] EC based certificates not supported in CMS - why?

Paweł Kaźmierczak koraboros at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:23:59 UTC 2015

Hi, please ignore my previous email I debugged it a bit deeper and it
turned out
that in case of EC certificates the ecdh_cms_set_shared_info() function
could not find "id-aes128-wrap" algo and I solved this by uncommenting
following lines:

OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms(void);
OpenSSL_add_all_ciphers(void);
OpenSSL_add_all_digests(void);

that for some inexplicable reason ware commented by some very nasty creatue.