[openssl-dev] We're working on license changes

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Tue Aug 4 14:54:41 UTC 2015

Also, did the advice you got explicitly state "'the' CLA as opposed to other possible licenses such as MIT, BSD, LGPL, etc."?‎ Were any reasons provided that you may be able to share?

(I've dealt with lawyers in the past, and this seems weird.)

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.