[openssl-dev] Compilation error while ignoring no-ssl2 no-ssl3

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Wed Aug 5 10:45:54 UTC 2015

On 04/08/15 11:07, Kannan Narayanasamy -X (kannanar - HCL TECHNOLOGIES
LIMITED at Cisco) wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> Thanks for the details. We are working on the upgrade part to the latest version. Can you share if any workaround is there to overcome with older versions?

Well you won't be able to compile without SSL2/SSL3 support. You can
change your application to not use SSL2/SSL3 (assuming you have access
to the source code) using SSL_OP_NO_SSLv2 and SSL_OP_NO_SSLv3

https://www.openssl.org/docs/ssl/SSL_CTX_set_options.html