[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #3978] RE: Openssl 1.0.2c include the FIPS 140-2 Object Module

Patil, Ashwini IN BLR STS ashwini.vpatil at siemens.com
Mon Aug 17 10:36:19 UTC 2015

Hi Mr.Henson,

Thankyou so much.

But when nmake -f ms\nt.mak command was given below static libs where successfully generated.

        m. Compiled FIPS compliant OpenSSL fipslibeay32.lib, ssleay32.lib & libeaycompat32.lib are located at C:\openssl-1.0.2c-fips-compliant\out32

But when  nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak command was given fipslibeay32.dll was missing in the location. But  ssleay32.dll was successfully generated.

        n. Compiled FIPS compliant OpenSSL fipslibeay32.dll & ssleay32.dll are located at C:\openssl-1.0.2c-fips-compliant\out32

Please let me know if I need to make changes in ntdll.mak file to generate the corresponding  fipslibeay32.dll .

As I need to include this dll in my test application to turn on the fips module.

Please guide me as I am new to FIPs module.

Thanks&Regards

Ashwini V Patil