[openssl-dev] FW: Website changing this weekend

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Fri Aug 21 14:09:54 UTC 2015

> I guess the script is ok, but there are either some inputs missing or the links in
> the source are not correct.

No, the links point to various places; it's like "man 2 open" compared with "man 3 open"  We have to strip the (n) part from the POD file before formatting for the web, because otherwise the tool thinks they are standard manpages, and the generated links are wrong. It's further complicated because we have "ssl" and "crypto" which would both map into "man3" on Unix, for example.