[openssl-dev] Continuous Integration for OpenSSL

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Mon Aug 24 11:24:03 UTC 2015

+1

--
Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies
IM: richsalz at jabber.at Twitter: RichSalz

From: Ben Laurie [mailto:ben at links.org]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 5:15 AM
To: openssl-dev at openssl.org
Subject: Re: [openssl-dev] Continuous Integration for OpenSSL

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 at 09:53 Alessandro Ghedini <alessandro at ghedini.me<mailto:alessandro at ghedini.me>> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 12:55:43am +0000, Salz, Rich wrote:
> Thanks!  We have several cross-compile builds running on Cisco's build farm.
> The more the merrier.  I am sure ARM would be appreciated.

Does this mean that you are not oging to enable Travis CI? If anything this
buildfarm didn't seem to catch the 25efcb44 build failure. Additionally Travis
automatically builds pull requests submitted on GitHUb, in order to give
immediate feedback to submitter and reviewer.

So I think it still makes sense to have Travis alongside this Cisco buildfarm
(as you said, the more the merrier), but if you don't agree then both #63 and
#373 pull requests can be closed (if anything, two less open PRs...).

I've just +1'ed #373 - if another OpenSSL dev will also do that, I'll push it...