[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4164] bctest and pod2mantest missing in openssl-1.0.2e

Ake, Earle F via RT rt at openssl.org
Thu Dec 3 16:28:06 UTC 2015

I compiled and was trying to test the new OpenSSL and found the file test/bctest was missing.  I copied from openssl-1.0.2d and it worked fine.  May want to add that to the distribution.

I also found when trying to install, the file util/pod2mantest was also missing.  I also copied that from the previous release to make this install work.

Earle Ake, Technology Engineer
11450 Grooms Road | Cincinnati, Ohio  45242 | Office 513.387.7057
KROGER TECHNOLOGY
CUSTOMER | QUALITY | INNOVATION

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.