[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4172] SRP VBASE stuff still leaking memory

Michel via RT rt at openssl.org
Thu Dec 10 13:06:03 UTC 2015

Hi Kurt,

First, thanks to look at this.

I just look at your mail.
Quick answer : I applied this patch before sending to RT, and not only it compiles but I tested it concerning memory leaks, consequently I am very surprise. So I will review this and return to you soon.

In the meantimehere some additional info :
I am working with Visual Studio 2015 community Ed., under Windows 7, OpenSSL 1.0.2e.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Michel