[openssl-dev] Need Steps to build FIPS Enabled openssl for Solaris 64 bit sparc machine.

Nithesh Kb nitheshkb12 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:51:00 UTC 2015

Hello OpennSSL Experts,
Someone please share the steps to build FIPS enabled openssl for Solaris 64
bit sparc machine.

Actually, I have successfully built it on Linux platform. But on Solaris i
have tried many steps using gcc and solaris sun studio compilers but i
could not able succeed. also i'm not an experience guy at compiler level :(

So finally thought of asking OpenSSL experts.

Please help me.

Thanks and regards,
Nit