[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4190] Missing Check for duplicate Prime-Value of p and q in openssl 0.9.8o

Felix via RT rt at openssl.org
Mon Dec 21 13:51:45 UTC 2015

That does not matter from a technical point of view.

The Problem ist the same with 2048-Bit RSA.

It´s a general problem of the program-mechanism that could be changed
very easily.

Openssl 1.0.X ist still too buggy for me...

BTW: The mechanisms in 1.10 ist still the same....

Still no duplicate-check in source-code....

Regards,

Felix