[openssl-dev] Replace TERMIO with TERMIOS

Richard Levitte richard at levitte.org
Thu Feb 12 10:56:04 UTC 2015

In message <54DCCE14.2090502 at jtaylor.id.au> on Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:00:20 +0000, James Taylor <james at jtaylor.id.au> said:

james> Hi,
james>
james> I've been talking with some of the devs from the musl project, and
james> they're of the opinion that TERMIOS should be used in favour of
james> TERMIO... which appears to still work under GLIBC.
james>
james> The #ifdef's that control whether each are used appear to intentionally
james> break systems that don't implement TERMIO, which I don't feel is
james> appropriate.
james>
james> The main culprit is
james> #if defined(linux) && !defined(TERMIO)
james> # undef TERMIOS
james> # define TERMIO
james> # undef SGTTY
james> #endif

Saw this on github a few days ago.  I just applied that fix, it will
show up in not too long.

Cheers,
Richard

Richard Levitte                         richard at levitte.org