[openssl-dev] Replace TERMIO with TERMIOS

Richard Levitte richard at levitte.org
Thu Feb 12 14:12:17 UTC 2015

In message <54DD3579.1020103 at jtaylor.id.au> on Thu, 12 Feb 2015 23:21:29 +0000, James Taylor <james at jtaylor.id.au> said:

james> On 12/02/15 10:56, Richard Levitte wrote:
james> > Saw this on github a few days ago.  I just applied that fix, it will
james> > show up in not too long.
james>
james> Well that was quick ;) Yeah, I spotted it there too. Thought it would be
james> worth asking on the ML anyway.

Pure luck, really.  It might also have gotten lost in the flow of
emails.  The most recommended way to report a bug is on our request
tracker (see http://openssl.org/support/rt.html).

Cheers,
Richard

Richard Levitte                         richard at levitte.org