[openssl-dev] OpenSSL HEAD breaks OpenConnect VPN client

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Feb 17 21:12:49 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-16 at 20:23 +0000, Matt Caswell wrote:

> > I've updated
> >
> https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/1.1_API_Changes#Things_that_Broke_in_OpenConnect
> >
> > I can either update my code to create the ASN.1 for itself and use
> > d2i_SSL_SESSION() relying on the patch above, or I can implement the
> > 'alternative' new function if that's preferred.
> >

> Ok. Thanks. I'll take a look at this and see what can be done.

Thanks. FWIW I've updated the above wiki section again, having "fixed"
it in OpenConnect to use d2i_SSL_SESSION(). Of course, it won't work
until d2i_SSL_SESSION() is fixed using the patch I sent before... but
then again, DTLS1_BAD_VER in HEAD and 1.0.2 is utterly hosed anyway, so
I'm not going to lose much sleep over that for now.

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation