[openssl-dev] Need Help with BIO callback and/or BIO filter chain

W Smith wilfredsmith at me.com
Fri Feb 20 03:32:24 UTC 2015

Rich,

Yeah, I have industrial strength Tylenol standing by. I'm expecting this to be painful, but not insurmountable for the handshake. If I'm unable to even get at the ultimate source/sink, I can't get anywhere.

I can deal with the HTTP side and the plethora of application-specific and threading issues, but I'm lost on the BIO part. I'll take any pointers or suggestions you can offer.

Thanks for responding and, hopefully, for responding again soon...