[openssl-dev] 1.0.2-stable broken Windows build?

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Tue Jan 13 14:35:00 UTC 2015

On 13/01/15 14:27, John Foley wrote:
> Thanks for responding.  Which tool chain are you using?  I'm using VS
> 2013 with the ml compiler.  Given this assembly is generated by a perl
> script, maybe it's a perl issue.  Which perl interpreter are you using?

Visual Studio 2013 with Active State perl:

This is perl 5, version 16, subversion 3 (v5.16.3) built for
MSWin32-x64-multi-thread

Copyright 1987-2012, Larry Wall

Binary build 1604 [298023] provided by ActiveState
http://www.ActiveState.com
Built Apr 14 2014 15:29:45

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License
or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using "man perl" or "perldoc perl".  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.

and nasm:
NASM version 2.11.06 compiled on Oct 20 2014