[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #3654] 1.0.1k not compiling

r03@mdjnet.dk via RT rt at openssl.org
Wed Jan 14 16:59:39 UTC 2015

Hi - I have never reported bugs here before, so I hope I am doing it right.

I have downloaded 1.0.1k, and I am trying to build it on Windows (for
W32) using the build script I usually use, but compilation fails in
crypto\cversion.c line 80, "cflags" is unknown. Comparing the entire
cversion.c with the previous version makes it clear that the line should
have read CFLAGS (uppercase) instead. Making that change makes it
compile, and the resulting dll's (which I use in my Apache/mod_ssl among
other things) appear to be working just fine.

I hope my little analysis is correct, and that I can indeed trust the
resulting build.

Regards,
--
Morten Due Jørgensen