[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #3657] OpenSSL 1.0.1k DTLS handshake no longer works

Eugen-Andrei Gavriloaie shiretu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:49:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

Adding "SSL_CTX_set_read_ahead(pSslContext, 1);" fixed both the test app and the real app I'm working on.

May I ask where should I read more about this function? I'm grateful that it now works, but is kind of a tough thing to just swallow this info without chewing on it a bit :)

Best regards,
Andrei