[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #3669] Abandoning SSL sockets.

Joe Bundley via RT rt at openssl.org
Tue Jan 20 14:42:36 UTC 2015

Spam detection software, running on the system "butler.openssl.org", has
spam-abuse at openssl.net for details.

Content preview:  Hello OpenSSL staff. I was wondering if you guys were going
   to drop SSL and just use TSL or some other advance encryption methods, soon?
   The reason why I am asking is because SSL 3.0 was proven to be insecure and
   recommended not to be used anymore. I hope you guys have plans for better
   sockets. Fight Malware. Join ClamWin. ClamWin is a free, open-source, anti-virus
   for Windows users. http://www.clamwin.com/ [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.2 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT Reply-To freemail username ends in digit
                            (joe bundley <slinger1410[at]yahoo.com>
)
 1.6 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD      'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4976]
 0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid
 2.1 FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO Freemail in Reply-To, but not From

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.