[openssl-dev] Loading of different Server CA certificates

Satish.KumarYarru at cognizant.com Satish.KumarYarru at cognizant.com
Wed Jan 28 05:07:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

I want to connect with different SSL servers. So I need to load different Server CA certs into SSL Context.

Is it possible to load different server CA certs of different SSL servers in a single SSL Context?

If yes, when I am connecting with SSL server, SSL client can traverse all the CA certificates in the SSL context, and can find the CA certificate that is fit for the Server URL?

If not, can you please help me how to address this issue?

Regards,
Satish

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.