[openssl-dev] Using keys from a hardware accelerator

Alexander Gostrer agostrer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:55:31 UTC 2015

Hi Jan, Erwann,

I didn't find any reference to pkcs11 or engine_pkcs11 or cryptoki in the
code. The closest thing I see on the master branch are
openssl/engines/vendor_defns/hwcryptohook.h, sureware.h, and so on. Is
there a special branch for pkcs11? Or I just need to use
hwcryptohook.h/sureware.h
as a reference code and make my own implementation?

Thank you,
Alex.