[openssl-dev] TLS session ticket extension problem when using the ssl23_client_hello method

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Mon Jul 27 16:03:45 UTC 2015

On 23/07/15 14:19, Ian McFadries (imcfadri) wrote:
> In order for TLS session ticket extension to work with the
> SSLv23_client_method's it seems that the ssl23_client_hello method
> should add a new session object to the SSL connection when there is
> none, similar to what is done in the ssl3_client_hello method.

I have just committed a fix for this issue:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/commit/f0348c842e75a77f643e7d34cb88609145b2d320

As well as a test:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/commit/09368c044b4a0dfe694e4905cb13e9a293efd78d

The above links are for the 1.0.2 commits. Equivalent commits have also
been pushed for 1.0.1. For master I have only added the test as the bug
did not exist in master (the version negotiation rewrite fixed it).