[openssl-dev] Regression testing?

Krzysztof Kwiatkowski krzysiek at leeds.pl
Sun Jun 14 16:07:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

It's pretty easy to run cppcheck. It also integrates quite well with
jenkins, as there is cppcheck plugin available. You can find mine
configuration right here if interested:
http://amongbits.com:8090/job/openssl/ (guest/guest for login/pass)

I don't have much experience with Coverity, but I'm guessing is much
better then cppcheck. Nevertheless cppcheck also produces some
interesting results. For example it has found real bug here:
http://amongbits.com:8090/job/openssl/17/cppcheckResult/source.977/#659

Regards,
Kris