[openssl-dev] HELP NEEDED FOR CROSS-COMPILING OPENSSL (LIBSSL AND LIBCRYPTO) ON UBUNTU FOR MIPS (SYSTEM ON CHIP BROADCOM BCM6358 [ROUTER NETGEAR DGN2200V1])

Storm Seeker stormseeker1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:04:40 UTC 2015

Good morning everybody and nice to meet you

I've been struggling to get this done for entire weeks and long nights, but
I weren't able to.
I need to CROSS-COMPILE OPENSSL (LIBSSL AND LIBCRYPTO) ON UBUNTU FOR MIPS
(SYSTEM ON CHIP BROADCOM BCM6358 [ROUTER NETGEAR DGN2200V1]).
I'm able to compile other programs using the following guide:
https://folini.wordpress.com/2011/10/08/compilare-una-libreria-per-modfs/
You can find info and the toolchain download link on that page (
http://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/showpost.php?p=34212438&postcount=152).
For other programs, after setting the environment variables according to
this guide, it is enough to run:

./configure --host=mips-linux
make

I really need your help, because it doesn't wotk with OPENSSL.
I tried to investigate this in a large number of different ways digging in
the Configure, config, Makefile and so on, but with no luck

Thank you very much in advance!