[openssl-dev] Help needed for cross-compiling openssl

Stefan.Neis at t-online.de Stefan.Neis at t-online.de
Tue Jun 16 13:55:10 UTC 2015

    Hi,

> Absolutely right! Except that given context OP is more likely to have to
> use --cross-compile-prefix=mips-linux-, i.e. with additional dash.

Yes, right, sorry about that..

> Stefan, if it appears as nitpicking, I apologize.

No need to apologize. On the contrary, if one doesn't know the details
yet - such as th OP - that missing dash can make things really frustrating.
So I'm really sorry about that error. I just got a bit confused myself by the
given autoconf host triplet in the original mail.

      Regards,
             Stefan