[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #3905] Bug report: segfault while cleaning up in libgost

bug-reporting0000@cneufeld.ca via RT rt at openssl.org
Sat Jun 20 23:57:58 UTC 2015

On Sat, 20 Jun 2015 20:59:44 +0000, Rich Salz via RT <rt at openssl.org> said:

> Can you take a look at Makefile.org on master? I think it has these all
> these changes, so we could just backport it.

I've checked.  Master has similar changes.  The only functional difference
between the version in git and the version in the patch I posted is that
the version in git makes build_ssl dependent on build_crypto, I somehow
missed that dependency in my testing.

The git fixes are in master, but not in either of the tags for 1.0.2b or
1.0.2c.

--
 Christopher Neufeld
 Home page:  http://www.cneufeld.ca/neufeld