[openssl-dev] Suspicious crash in 1.0.2

Erik Forsberg erik at efca.com
Mon Mar 2 01:54:01 UTC 2015

This patch fixes the issue.
I had a similar fix, but yours is more complete.
Thanks.

Another thought. As I looked at this multiblock code I realize it
will have some impact on memory usage. Thinking it might be good
to have an option to disable the function at runtime so one can chose
between memory savings and performance. Particularly in the main
branch where these OPENSS_NO_XXX compile time options are going away ?