[openssl-dev] DTLS_BAD_VER regression fixes for 1.0.2 and HEAD

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Mar 3 11:36:15 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-03-03 at 08:58 +0000, Matt Caswell wrote:
> Fixes for #3703 and #3711 are currently going through the review
> process so should be in soon hopefully.

Thanks. Should I have known that? I've been monitoring RT (when it's up)
and the mailing list, but is there somewhere else I should have been
looking?

>  I've not looked at the DTLSv0_9_client_method() stuff for master as
> yet.

That's less of a priority, of course, since it isn't a regression.

I'll look at adding test cases to exercise the DTLS_BAD_VER support, to
try to avoid this kind of thing happening in future.

--
dwmw2