[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #3745] OpenSSl Bug, affected release 0.9.8zd

Rath, Santosh via RT rt at openssl.org
Fri Mar 13 20:00:30 UTC 2015

Thank you Stephen,

Since the product is already build on openssl.0.9.8.r, and if we upgrade it to openssl0.1.1l  then there  could be lot of change in terms of API what our product use.
And one more pain point is the product is using .so  of  libcrypto and libssl.

But when I   build the openssl with shared mode, then it is failing and reporting below errors.

gcc: /home/ratsa02/openssl/openssl-fips-2.0.2/fips_binary/fipsfips_premain.c: No such file or directory
gcc: /home/ratsa02/openssl/openssl-fips-2.0.2/fips_binary/fipsfipscanister.o: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [fips_premain_dso] Error 1

Pleas shed some  advice here, because I struggling to figureout how to build those libraries.
Since my release is due in 4 dyas, I have to submit this in 4 days.

Thanks
Santosh