[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #2539] bug: OpenSSL 1.0.0d - unexpected DTLS handshake retransmits

Matt Caswell via RT rt at openssl.org
Thu May 7 12:54:00 UTC 2015

I am unable to read the attached pcap for some reason. However the suggested
patch does not look correct to me. The timer should be started at this point in
order to retransmit the Client's Finished message if required. Without access
to the pcap there isn't enough information in this report for me to take it any
further, therefore I am closing this ticket. I am assuming after all this time
that this is no longer an issue, but if it is then please reopen.