[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #3855] Fix for TLS1.2 handshake error

Anvesh Vagiri via RT rt at openssl.org
Thu May 21 07:33:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

Since the upgrade to openssl 1.0.1e, i could see failures in ssl handshake.
I found that as the below commit mentions about a workaround about trying
to use the flags OPENSSL_MAX_TLS1_2_CIPHER_LENGTH and OPENSSL_NO_TLS1_2_CLIENT
.

For me the second flag finally worked and disabling TLS 1.2 fixed the
issue. But im looking for a permanent fix instead of this workaround. Was
there a complete fix done for this issue.

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/commit/89bd25eb26bbc2ebceb4cd892e7453337804820c

Thanks,
Anvesh